This is the personal experience of Jonathan, an unbeliever that meets the love of his life…that turns out to be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses. He talks about how he balances his family life and helps his children to use critical thinking when it comes to making decisions about competitive sports and getting an education to secure their future.
Jonathan is down to earth and handles his family with love and respect. He discusses what it was like when his wife was disfellowshipped and how she hardly attends meetings at the Kingdom Hall.
From the beginning of his marriage until today, he has observed his wife travel the slow journey away from the Watchtower. She has never vocalized any doubts, but he can see them manifest in her behavior. His wife went from 100% meeting attendance to going 1 or 2 times a month. She no longer socializes with any Jehovah’s Witnesses outside of the congregation meetings, and all of her close family friends are now non-believers.” He believes his wife will take the final step in the near future, but since her mom is still a Witness, this is what he believes is driving his wife to stay.
In this video, Jonathan discusses:
- How he met his wife
- Objective morality.
- Basic understanding of right and wrong
- How they compromise on Holidays
- Competitive sports
- The importance of education for your future
- Children’s religious upbringing
- Raising a family under Watchtower influence
- Dealing with shepherding calls.
Dealing with Watchtower pressure to encourage divorcing of the non-believer
- Dealing with the watchtower hospital liaison committee during the birth of his children
- Planting the seeds of doubt in Watchtower teachings
- Slowly becoming inactive in the congregation as time passes
- Speaking to his children about Watchtower teachings and religious arguments
- He also relates a personal story about getting a Jehovah’s Witness to confess to a string of robberies.
★ VISIT OUR WEBSITE
★SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
★ TWEET US! #ExJWsThink
★ VISIT OUR WORDPRESS BLOG
★ FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
★LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
✰✰ EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org